CONCERTS AT THE LONDON STADIUM 2017
Depeche Mode – Saturday 3rd June 2017
Marking their first live performances in three years, legendary British band Depeche Mode return to the stage with the Global Spirit Tour in 2017. The European leg of this tour will see the trio play to approximately 1.5 million fans in 32 cities in 21 countries across Europe.
With timeless hits like Personal Jesus, Enjoy The Silence and Just Can’t Get Enough, you don’t want to miss this much anticipated concert.
Guns N’ Roses – Friday 16th & Saturday 17th June 2017
Rock Legends Guns N’ Roses have confirmed two nights at the London Stadium – Friday 16 & Saturday 17 June – the only place fans will be able to watch them in the UK. These two dates will see Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan reunite in the UK for the first time in 20 years, as the band’s Not In This Lifetime tour rolls into England’s capital.
Expect the band to perform such classic hits as November Rain, Sweet Child O’ Mine, Live and Let Die and Welcome to the Jungle.
Robbie Williams – Friday 23rd June 2017
Robbie Williams will conclude the UK leg of his 2017 Heavy Entertainment Show tour at London Stadium on Friday 23 June 2017. Robbie will become the first solo artist to headline the London Stadium as part of his huge 29-date tour spanning 18 European countries across the summer.
Robbie’s hits include Angels, Let Me Entertain You, Millennium and Rock D.J. He will be supported at these shows by 80′s band Erasure.
The Royal East is a space to celebrate the incredible achievements that East London has inspired, and continues to be inspired by. Situated on the mid-tier of Level One within the stadium, the Royal East boasts unparalleled views of the event, complete with terrace to bring you closer to the music.
Executive Boxes are located within the West Stand and each one caters for groups of 10 guests. Boxes are furnished with a TV, private washroom facilities and offers natural sunlight and fantastic views of the concert.
The Londoner Claret Lounge is a vibrant gathering space that showcases a sincere affection for the local culture. A lovely, sociable environment, guests can take advantage of premium seating for the concert, with exclusive access to the facility, situated on level one of the Stadium.
Click to enlarge
- Top price premium seated concert ticket situated in blocks M9 or M10
- VIP entrance for guests
- Hospitality inside the Stadium
- Access to the Royal East, the Royal East Terrace and your premium seat throughout the concert
- Three course buffet, boasting Mezze boards on arrival, Bowl food to be offered for main course before a selection of desserts (Robbie Williams only)
- Honest Fayre menu, including Chicken Wings, Sausages & Mash, sides (Guns N’ Roses only)
- Complimentary bar serving wine, bottled beers and soft drinks three hours prior to main act
- Cash or account bar available during the performance
- Post-concert DJ and complimentary bar until one hour after the main act (Robbie Williams only)
- Private box, terrace and balcony seating
- Mezze board
- Four-choice bowl food
- House wines, bottled beers and soft drinks included for three hours prior to main act
- Top price premium seated concert ticket, located in block M1-M4
- Access to the Londoner Claret lounge before the performance
- VIP entrance for all guests
- Curry Station, complete with relishes, breads and dips
- First drink free; a 125ml glass of house wine, a 400ml bottle of Heineken or a soft drink
- There after a cash bar is available
|Date||Artist||Royal East||Executive Box||Londoner Claret|
|Saturday 3rd June 2017||Depeche Mode||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Friday 16th June 2017||Guns N' Roses||£275||SOLD OUT||£195|
|Saturday 17th June 2017||Guns N' Roses||£275||£395||£195|
|Friday 23rd June 2017||Robbie Williams||£435||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
Image credit: By DVD Smith [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons