CONCERTS AT THE LONDON STADIUM
Muse – Saturday 1st June 2019
The iconic trio become the latest global name to play at the venue, after taking their tour across the USA before three dates on mainland Europe, and this will be Muse’s first major London headline show in three years.The band will be touring in support of Simulation Theory, their seventh studio album, which was released on Friday 9 November 2018.
With timeless hits such as Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole, Feeling Good and Supremacy you don’t want to miss this much anticipated concert.
Click to enlarge
The Royal East is a space to celebrate the incredible achievements that East London has inspired, and continues to be inspired by. Situated on the mid-tier of Level One within the stadium, the Royal East boasts unparalleled views of the event, complete with terrace to bring you closer to the music.
Executive Boxes are located within the West Stand and each one caters for groups of 10 guests. Boxes are furnished with a TV, private washroom facilities and offers natural sunlight and fantastic views of the concert.
The Londoner Claret Lounge is a vibrant gathering space that showcases a sincere affection for the local culture. A lovely, sociable environment, guests can take advantage of premium seating for the concert, with exclusive access to the facility, situated on level one of the Stadium.
- Top price premium seated concert ticket situated in blocks M10 – M12
- Hospitality inside the Stadium
- Access to the Royal East, the Royal East Terrace and your premium seat throughout the concert
- Premium buffet menu served prior to the main act
- Summer dessert selection
- Complimentary bar serving wine, beers and soft drinks three hours prior to main act
- Post-concert DJ and complimentary bar until one hour after the main act
- Private box
- Private terrace in front of each box
- Mezze board
- Premium bowl food with nibbles, dessert and cheese
- House wines, beers and soft drinks included for four hours prior to main act
- Top price premium seated concert ticket, located in block M1-M4
- Access to the Londoner Claret lounge before the performance
- VIP entrance for all guests
- Mexican style street food buffet menu (redeem voucher on arrival)
- First drink free; a 175ml glass of house wine, a beer, cider or a soft drink
- There after a cash bar is available
|Date||Artist||Royal East||Executive Box||Londoner Claret|
|Saturday 1st June 2019||Muse||£349||£529||£229|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
Image credit: By DVD Smith [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons