ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA
13th June 2018
Australia visit England this summer for a series of ODIs. Be there for the first tantalising match, which will be the first meeting of the two teams since the Ashes tour 2017/18. The Kia Oval has played host to some unforgettable cricket in its illustrious history.
• Private seating in balcony area (boxes)
• Official top-priced match ticket (lounges)
• Tea & coffee on arrival
• Breakfast offering on arrival
• Champagne reception prior to lunch
• Three course lunch
• Complimentary bar (exc. champagne)
• Traditional afternoon tea
• Programme & scorecard (1 per 2 guests)
• Celebrity cricket guests in attendance (OCS Stand Suites only)
• Plasma screens showing the action
• Official event documentation
Click to enlarge
Bedser & OCS Boxes
The Bedser Boxes are situated in the Bedser stand at the Pavilion End and have their own dedicated balcony and seating area situated within the Bedser Stand. Bedser boxes are available for 16 and 20 guests, although there is not always one seat per guest outside the box.
OCS Stand Boxes seat 24 guests with dedicated outdoor terrace seating on the 3rd floor. Unrivaled views of the pitch ensure the very best facility in which to entertain your clients.
* We can also offer Lock & Laker Boxes for 8 guests and Pavilion Rooms in the Pavilion End. For more details, please contact us.
India Room and England Club
India Room and England Club are glass-fronted viewing facilities offering private tables of 10 or 12 guests, with smaller numbers being seated on a shared basis. Your match day seating will be via the England Club offering quick and easy access to the match action.
* We can also offer other shared facilities such as 1845 Roof Terrace and The Corinthian Roof Terrace in the OCS Stand and the Montpelier Club in the Pavilion End. For more details, please contact us.
|India Room||England Club||1845 Roof Terrace||Corinthian Roof Terrace||Bedser Boxes||Lock & Laker Boxes||OCS Boxes||Pavilion Rooms||Montpelier Club|
|Wednesday 13th June 2018||TBA||£749||TBA||£799||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA||SOLD OUT|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
Image credit: By Tmx468 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons