ENGLAND v PAKISTAN
8th May 2019
Pakistan visit England this summer for a series of ODIs. Be there for the first tantalising match at the Kia Oval which has played host to some unforgettable cricket in its illustrious history.
• Private seating in balcony area (boxes)
• Official top-priced match ticket (lounges)
• Tea & coffee on arrival
• Breakfast offering on arrival
• Chef’s Table lunch
• Complimentary bar (beer, wine, soft drinks)(also Pimms in The England Club)
• Traditional afternoon tea
• Programme (1 per 2 guests)
• Celebrity cricket guests in attendance (The England Club only)
• Plasma screens showing the action
• Official event documentation
Click to enlarge
The Bedser Boxes are situated in the Bedser stand at the Pavilion End and have their own dedicated balcony and seating area situated within the Bedser Stand. Bedser boxes are available for 16 and 20 guests, although there is not always one seat per guest outside the box.
* We can also offer Lock & Laker Boxes for 8 guests and Pavilion Rooms in the Pavilion End. For more details, please contact us.
Situated on the second floor of the OCS stand, The England Club is a glass-fronted viewing facilities offering private tables of 10 or 12 guests, with smaller numbers being seated on a shared basis. Your match day seating will be via the England Club offering quick and easy access to the match action.
* We can also offer other shared facilities such as 1845 Roof Terrace and The Corinthian Roof Terrace in the OCS Stand and the Montpelier Club in the Pavilion End. For more details, please contact us.
|England Club||Corinthian Roof Terrace||Bedser Boxes||Laker Boxes||Pavilion Rooms||Montpelier Club|
|Wednesday 8th May 2019||£299||£349||£349||N/A||SOLD OUT||£449|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
NB. ALL facilities are now limited availability
Image credit: By Tmx468 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons