LONDON BIERFEST 2017
Since launching in 2003, the London Bierfest has become one of the capital’s must-attend corporate events. Come join in the fun and enjoy the relaxed hospitality with over 2,000 fellow revellers, as they recreate the party atmosphere of the world’s most famous beer festival in the heart of London. For two days Old Billingsgate Market will be transformed into a traditional Oktoberfest, buzzing with live music, dancing and a variety of other entertainment. All this is complemented with unlimited steins of Bitburger beers (6 choices of beer) and authentic food served to your table by the team of Heidis, Helgas and Helmuts.
Old Billingsgate Market is a popular venue located between London Bridge and Tower Bridge, with a terrace overlooking the Thames. It can be accessed from either Lower Thames Street or Old Billingsgate Walk.
- Nibbles on arrival
- Two food platters, one hot and one cold
- Entertainment including an Oompah band, Rock band, roaming magician and acrobats
- Service to your tables by the lovely Heidi’s and Helga’s
- Unlimited steins of beer from a selection of 6 authentic German beers
- Wine and soft drinks for those less keen on beer!
|Date||Session Time||Standard Table||Dance Floor Table|
|Thursday 19th October 2017||6pm to 11pm||£145||£165|
|Friday 20th October 2017||1pm to 6pm||£145||£165|
Prices are per person based on a table of 10 and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate