The British Pullman exudes an ambience of elegance and beauty. Originally conceived as Palaces on Wheels by George Mortimer Pullman, each lavishly appointed carriage is an original masterpiece from the 1920s and 30s meticulously restored by skilled craftsmen. Plush upholstery, intricate marquetry and solid brass fittings all set the scene of the golden age of luxury rail travel.
Revel in the glamour of 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s motor racing at this classic car extravaganza. Get into the spirit by dressing up in the style of the era and prepare for a spectacular day out.
Step aboard the Belmond British Pullman, relax in your plush armchair and celebrate Britain’s glorious heritage. Sip a glass of champagne and embrace every element of the world’s most romantic journey.
• Luxury return train trip aboard the British Pullman
• Welcome Bellini
• Delicious three course brunch on outward journey
• Morning tea and coffee
• Short coach transfer to Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit
• Admission to circuit and Grandstand seat
• Champagne reception back on board
• Three-course table d’hote dinner including Great British Cheeseboard
• Half a bottle of wine per person on return trip
• Coffee, tea & Petits Fours