GOODWOOD REVIVAL ON THE NORTHERN BELLE
9th September 2017
Revel in the glamour of 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s motor racing at this classic car extravaganza. Get into the spirit by dressing up in the style of the era and prepare for a spectacular day out.
Step aboard the Belmond Northern Belle, relax in your plush armchair and celebrate Britain’s glorious heritage. Sip a glass of champagne and embrace every element of the world’s most romantic journey.
• Luxury return train trip aboard the Northern Belle
• Welcome Bellini
• Delicious three course brunch on outward journey
• Morning tea and coffee
• Short coach transfer to Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit
• Admission to circuit and Grandstand seat
• Champagne reception back on board
• Four course dinner including Great British Cheeseboard
• Half a bottle of wine per person on return trip
• Coffee, tea & Petits Fours
This joyous celebration of vintage motor racing attracts a host of famous drivers and celebrity participants each year. Held in the beautiful grounds of the Goodwood Estate, in the rolling Sussex countryside, it recreates the period when the Goodwood Motor Circuit was one of Britain’s leading racing venues. The kinds of cars that appeared then are brought back to race today. Expect gleaming Ferraris, Aston Martins, Mercedes and Silver Arrows. Spectators and drivers alike dress up in period fashion, creating a magical time capsule that should be on everyone’s must-do list.
|Saturday 9th September 2017||Kidderminster||06:00||22:30||£546|
|Saturday 9th September 2017||Birmingham International||06:45||21:45||£546|
|Saturday 9th September 2017||Coventry||07:00||21:30||£546|
|Saturday 9th September 2017||Oxford||07:45||20:45||£546|
Prices are per person and the Orient Express is exempt from VAT