CHRISTMAS LUNCH AT LE MANOIR AUX QUAT’SAISONS
13th May 2020
The British Pullman exudes an ambience of elegance and beauty. Originally conceived as Palaces on Wheels by George Mortimer Pullman, each lavishly appointed carriage is an original masterpiece from the 1920s and 30s meticulously restored by skilled craftsmen. Plush upholstery, intricate marquetry and solid brass fittings all set the scene of the golden age of luxury rail travel.
• Round rail trip aboard the luxurious British Pullman
• Welcome sparkling Bellini Cocktail
• 3 course brunch on outward journey
• Morning tea and coffee
• Short coach transfer to Le Manoir from the station
• Sumptuous three-course lunch with wine at 2 Michelin star Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
• Great British Cheeseboard & dessert served on return trip
• Coffee, tea and Petits Fours
Le Manoir Aux Quat’Saisons
One of Britain’s finest dining experiences awaits you at chef Raymond Blanc’s world renowned Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons.
Travel in style on board the luxurious British Pullman to Oxfordshire and enjoy a magnificent two-Michelin-starred lunch, incorporating ingredients from the hotel’s own garden, with dessert and a selection of Great British cheeses served on your homeward journey.
Raymond Blanc’s two-acre kitchen garden provides 90 types of vegetable and over 70 varieties of herb, all expertly used to create the restaurant’s celebrated and imaginative cuisine. These include a Mushroom Valley, where shiitake, maitake and parasol mushrooms are cultivated, and orchards boasting some 800 apple and pear trees.