QUEEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS (formerly AEGON) 2018
18th – 24th June 2018
Voted ATP 500 tournament of the year in 2015 and comprising an exciting blend of world-class men’s tennis and innovative, affordable hospitality options, the Aegon Championships is an un-missable event! Long established as the ‘must do’ pre-Wimbledon grass tournament for Men, the standard of competitor reflects the top echelons of the game with the winner invariably going on to an extended run at Wimbledon a week later. This was no better illustrated than in 2016, when Andy Murray swept all aside at both Queen’s and Wimbledon.
• Private seating in balcony area (boxes)
• Official top-priced Centre Court seats (Royal Box Balcony with President’s Room)
• Champagne reception (Vintage with Club Lounge)
• Canapes (Real Tennis Museum & Dedans and President’s Room only)
• Three course lunch (Five course with Club Lounge)
• Complimentary bar excl. Champagne (incl. Champagne with Club Lounge)
• Traditional afternoon tea
• Souvenir Programme (on request with Roof Garden & Club Lounge)
• Seat Cushion
• Plasma screens showing the action
• Official event documentation
Click to enlarge
The Roof Garden & Club Lounge
The Roof Garden is situated in the Hospitality Village and has private tables for 10 or 12 guests. It includes East Stand seats, which have a side-on view and there is the option to upgrade to a private East Stand box for £20 per person.
The Club Lounge is on the 1st floor of the Village and offers private tables for 2 upwards. Guests enjoy unrivaled views of the Practice Courts, a premium five course lunch with Vintage and Rose Champagne and seats in the South Stand behind the players. There is also one luxury chauffeur transfer from a home/office within the M25 included.
* We can also offer Love Fifteen informal package for guests. For more details, please contact us.
The Real Tennis Museum & Dedans and The President’s Room
Both The Real Tennis Museum & Dedans and the President’s Room benefit from being in the Clubhouse Pavilion, putting your guests at the very heart of the event. The Real Tennis Museum & Dedans offer exclusive use of a private room for 12 guests with seating in the 1st and 2nd rows of the North Stand. The President’s Room enjoys access to the Clubhouse hospitality area for 10-12 guests with premium seating on the Royal Box Balcony.
|President's Room||Club Lounge||Real Tennis & Dedans||Roof Garden||Love Fifteen|
|Monday 18th June 2018||£659||£655||£489||£475||£299|
|Tuesday 19th June 2018||£799||£745||£609||£565||£365|
|Wednesday 20th June 2018||£999||£905||£809||£665||£395|
|Thursday 21st June 2018||£1069||£1015||£879||£835||£455|
|Friday 22nd June 2018||£1219||£1055||£1009||£875||£485|
|Saturday 23rd June 2018||£799||£715||£659||£565||£365|
|Sunday 24th June 2018||N/A||£715||£659||£565||£365|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Image credit: Marianne Bevis [https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannebevis], under Creative Commons Licence 2.0 [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/]