CONCERTS AT THE LONDON STADIUM 2020
Green Day supported by Fall Out Boy & Weezer – Friday 26th June 2020
Get ready for the London Olympic Park to become a Punk Rock Wonderland, as the genre’s current top band join forces with two of their contemporaries for one day in London.
Between them, the three bands have had many hits, including American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Basket Case, Holiday, This Ain’t A Scene Its An Arms Race, Dance Dance, Buddy Holly, Hash Pipe and Island In The Sun.
Click to enlarge
The Royal East is a space to celebrate the incredible achievements that East London has inspired, and continues to be inspired by. Situated on the mid-tier of Level One within the stadium, the Royal East boasts unparalleled views of the event, complete with terrace to bring you closer to the music.
Executive Boxes are located within the West Stand and each one caters for groups of 10 guests. Boxes are furnished with a TV, private washroom facilities and offers natural sunlight and fantastic views of the concert.
The Londoner Claret Lounge is a vibrant gathering space that showcases a sincere affection for the local culture. A lovely, sociable environment, guests can take advantage of premium seating for the concert, with exclusive access to the facility, situated on level one of the Stadium.
- Top price premium seated concert ticket situated in blocks M10 – M12
- Hospitality inside the Stadium
- Access to the Royal East, the Royal East Terrace and your premium seat throughout the concert
- Premium buffet menu served prior to the main act
- Summer dessert selection
- Complimentary bar serving wine, beers and soft drinks three hours prior to main act
- Post-concert DJ and complimentary bar until one hour after the main act
- Private box
- Private terrace in front of each box
- Mezze board
- Premium bowl food with nibbles, dessert and cheese
- House wines, beers and soft drinks included for four hours prior to main act
- Top price premium seated concert ticket, located in block M1-M4
- Access to the Londoner Claret lounge before the performance
- VIP entrance for all guests
- Mexican style street food buffet menu (redeem voucher on arrival)
- First drink free; a 175ml glass of house wine, a beer, cider or a soft drink
- There after a cash bar is available
|Date||Artist||Royal East||Executive Box||Londoner Claret|
|Friday 26th June 2020||Green Day||£TBC||£TBC||£TBC|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate