QATAR ‘GLORIOUS’ GOODWOOD FESTIVAL ON THE BRITISH PULLMAN
31st July 2020
The British Pullman exudes an ambience of elegance and beauty. Originally conceived as Palaces on Wheels by George Mortimer Pullman, each lavishly appointed carriage is an original masterpiece from the 1920s and 30s meticulously restored by skilled craftsmen. Plush upholstery, intricate marquetry and solid brass fittings all set the scene of the golden age of luxury rail travel.
Combine a trip on the Belmond British Pullman luxury train with a flutter on the horses at one of the most glamorous events in the sporting calendar, Glorious Goodwood, a thrilling highlight of the flat-racing season, taking place in the beautiful Sussex Downs.
Your journey to the racecourse is every bit as exciting as the event itself. Sip champagne, feast on tantalising cuisine and admire the beautiful Sussex countryside as it gently rolls by.
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Three course Brunch on outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Short coach transfer to racecourse
- Admission to the Gordon Enclosure
- Champagne reception on return journey
- Three-course dinner with half a bottle of wine per person on return trip
- Great British Cheeboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
The Gordon Enclosure
Get close to the action with access to the Parade Ring and take in spectacular views from the Gordon Enclosure. From the Sussex Grandstand, to which you have access, you can enjoy excellent views of the racing from around 1/2 furlong out and down to the Winning Post.
Click to enlarge
|Friday 2nd August 2019||London Victoria||09:30||21:30||£425|
Prices are per person and the British Pullman is VAT Exempt