The British Pullman exudes an ambience of elegance and beauty. Originally conceived as Palaces on Wheels by George Mortimer Pullman, each lavishly appointed carriage is an original masterpiece from the 1920s and 30s meticulously restored by skilled craftsmen. Plush upholstery, intricate marquetry and solid brass fittings all set the scene of the golden age of luxury rail travel.
Travel to the world’s most famous horse race in unadulterated luxury aboard the Belmond British Pullman train. This legendary National Hunt race at Aintree Racecourse combines the thrill of human and equine endeavour with exuberant glamour and entertainment. This is where Red Rum enjoyed triple-winning success, as his life-size statue at the course attests.
On arrival in Liverpool you are escorted by coach to the racecourse. Proceed to your reserved seat in the prestigious Princess Royal stand, where you are perfectly placed to absorb the nail-biting action and vibrant social scene.
• Luxurious round trip from London to Liverpool
• Welcome sparkling Bellini cocktail
• Delicious three course brunch on outward journey
• Morning coffee and tea
• Short coach transfer to Aintree racecourse
• Reserved Princess Royal seat
• Champagne reception back on train
• Sumptuous five-course dinner
• Half a bottle of wine per person
• Coffee, tea and Petits Fours