MONACO GRAND PRIX DAY TRIP- Sunday 24th May 2020
The Monaco Grand Prix is perhaps the most exciting and certainly the most prestigious race in the annual Formula One calendar. Racing around the streets of the Principality’s capital, Monte Carlo, the drivers have to contend with a narrow course, with many elevation shifts and tight corners. It is, perhaps, the most demanding Formula One track.
We also have a 3-day Weekend trip available. Click here for further details.
Your Trip Includes:
- Exclusive day return charter flight from Inflite Jet Centre, London Stansted
- Hot breakfast served on outbound flight
- Complimentary drinks in flight
- Dinner served on return flight
- Secteur Rocher admission
- Free car parking at Stansted Airport (1 pass per 4 guests)
- Private check-in area
- Tea coffee and pastries
- Luxury coach transfers to Monaco
- Hostess & Management services throughout (local guides walk guests to their relevant Grandstand, Terrace etc.)
Flights also available from Luton and Manchester
Click to enlarge
Included in the price is Secteur Rocher admission – hillside standing with limited views to the Monaco Grand Prix. Therefore, we very much encourage you to upgrade to one of our viewing or dining options.
Quite simply the best Grandstand at Monaco with views of the harbour, swimming pool and Tabac corners. An abundance of cafés directly behind mean guests can dine at their leisure.
This superbly located balcony provides unparalleled views of the track & Monaco harbour, with luxury buffet lunch, complimentary drinks and all the comforts that a luxury apartment offers.
|Secteur Rocher||Grandstand K||Beau Rivage|
|Sunday 24th May 2020||£825||£1370||£2175|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate