MONACO GRAND PRIX 3-NIGHT TRIP- Friday 22nd – Monday 25th May 2020
The Monaco Grand Prix is perhaps the most exciting and certainly the most prestigious race in the annual Formula One calendar. Racing around the streets of the Principality’s capital, Monte Carlo, the drivers have to contend with a narrow course, with many elevation shifts and tight corners. It is, perhaps, the most demanding Formula One track.
We also have a Day Trip available. Click here for further details.
Your 3-Night Tour Includes:
• Exclusive return charter flight from Luton Airport, Main Terminal
• Light snack on outbound flight
• Complimentary drinks (bucks fizz only on outbound flight)
• Light snack served on return flight
• 3-night stay at 4* Mercure Notre Dame including Breakfast.
• Your choice of ticket or viewing options on race-day only (see opposite)
• Luxury coach transfers (Airport/Hotel & Raceday)
• Free car parking at Luton Airport (1 pass per 4 guests)
• Hostess & Management services throughout (on race-day local guides walk guests to their relevant Grandstand, Terrace etc.)
Click to enlarge
Included in the price is Secteur Rocher admission – hillside standing with limited views to the Monaco Grand Prix. Therefore, we very much encourage you to upgrade to one of our viewing or dining options.
Quite simply the best Grandstand at Monaco with views of the harbour, swimming pool and Tabac corners. An abundance of cafés directly behind mean guests can dine at their leisure.
This superbly located balcony provides unparalleled views of the track & Monaco harbour, with luxury buffet lunch, complimentary drinks and all the comforts that a luxury apartment offers.
|Secteur Rocher||Grandstand K||Beau Rivage||Single Supplement|
|Friday 22 – Monday 25 May 2020||£1395||£1845||£2695||£525|
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.