The British Pullman exudes an ambience of elegance and beauty. Originally conceived as Palaces on Wheels by George Mortimer Pullman, each lavishly appointed carriage is an original masterpiece from the 1920s and 30s meticulously restored by skilled craftsmen. Plush upholstery, intricate marquetry and solid brass fittings all set the scene of the golden age of luxury rail travel.
• Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
• Welcome champagne reception on board
• Fine-dining silver service
• Sumptuous five-course lunch: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
• Half a bottle of wine per person
• Coffee, tea and petits fours
• Onboard Entertainment (December lunches)
For other Christmas trips in November/December, click here.