The British Pullman exudes an ambience of elegance and beauty. Originally conceived as Palaces on Wheels by George Mortimer Pullman, each lavishly appointed carriage is an original masterpiece from the 1920s and 30s meticulously restored by skilled craftsmen. Plush upholstery, intricate marquetry and solid brass fittings all set the scene of the golden age of luxury rail travel.
The gastronomic experience begins on the outward journey in your beautiful vintage carriage. Settle into your plush seat and admire the intricate marquetry and art deco features that make the train unique. Your table is set with crisp white linen, bespoke china and sparkling cut glassware. Liveried stewards serve a delicious brunch and look after your every need on the picturesque journey.
• Round rail trip aboard the luxurious Belmond British Pullman
• Welcome Champagne Reception
• Delicious 3 course brunch on outward journey
• Morning tea and coffee
• Short coach transfer to Le Manoir from the station
• Afternoon admission to RHS Chatsworth House Flower Show
• Pre-dinner Champagne Reception back on board
• Sumptuous five course dinner
• Great British Cheeseboard
• Half a bottle of wine per person with dinner
• Coffee, tea and Petits Fours